A good perfume can always be an excellent ice breaker or a conversation starter! It is an indispensable part of your personality to reflect your powerful and dynamic side. Nothing speaks more proficiently than an elegant perfume that subtly wafts out and speaks of your intent. Choosing the right perfume is as important as choosing your dress. An excellent collection of fragrances for all the occasions and contingencies is a must.
To choose the best, you must be able to read the characteristics of a good perfume. Here is a list that guilds you through the unique perfume brands across the world and their best perfumes offered to the customers:
- Ralph Lauren: Polo Red EDT: This perfume combines a set of fragrances that reflect the emotions of enthusiasm, confidence, and grit. It kicks up with a fruity top note of lemon, cranberry, and fresh red grapefruit; and goes on to middle notes of red saffron and sage. The base notes are male fragrances of hot amber, coffee, and redwood. It is ideal for you if you love challenges.
- Lacoste: Eau de Lacoste EDT L.12.12 Blanc: This is a classic and versatile perfume that lasts up to 8 hours. With a flowery whiff of rosemary, roses as top notes, the middle notes are fruity fragrances like pink grapefruit, cedar leaf, and cardamom. The base notes are masculine and made of cedar, leather, and suede. Its sensuous manly scent would make you more confident and capable of handling a rigorous day.
- Davidoff: Cool Water for Men: This perfume has been a classic fragrance for men since 1988. It is the best and most popular aquatic-themed fragrances with a top note of lavender and peppermint, which offers a relaxed mood and lasting freshness. The heart note is made from geranium, jasmine, spicy coriander, and oakmoss. The base notes are made of moss, sandalwood, and musk. The overall mix smells manly and is meant for achievers!
- Christian Dior: Homme Intense EDP For Men: The house of Dior presents this distinctive woody amber fragrance that asserts a sensuality and masculine charm. It is intense yet subtle and works its magic mildly. Lavender is the top note, at the heart note, it has a touch of pear, ambrette, iris and base notes of vetiver and Virginia cedar. It is made for the magnetic down-to-earth personality that is the center of attraction.
- Yves Saint Laurent: La Nuit De L’homme Eau de Toilette: This perfume smells light and pleasant yet combines a deep fragrance that is resolutely masculine. This cologne has been a favorite among influential yet sensitive personalities. The top notes of bergamot and cardamom are followed by heart notes of lavender and cedar with a clean and light fragrance. The base note gives coumarin and vetiver fragrance. The combination connotes confidence and emits a strong & long-lasting fragrance.
- Escape by Calvin Klein for Men Eau De Toilette: It is a best-seller since its launch in 1993. The scents of rosemary, eucalyptus, cypress, juniper, melon, bergamot, and fir form its woody notes, making it long-lasting. The fragrance gives the impression of a worldly man who knows and minds his business.
- Chanel: Egoiste Platinum: Chanel offerings for men are no less distinctive then women. This perfume has dominant notes of spice, wood, and vanilla. It has got all the mixes right with top notes of lavender, neroli, rosemary, and petitgrain and heart notes of flowery & spicy fragrances with sage, geranium, galbanum, and jasmine. The woody fragrances make the base notes containing cedar, amber, oakmoss, sandalwood, and vetiver.
These are the Best Perfume brands and their few best sellers that are a bet for the money you pay to buy them!